Price And Quantity
- 175 INR
- 50 Meter
- Nitrile Foam Sheet
- 5000 Meter Per Month
- 1-5 Months
Product DescriptionManufactured from elastomeric nitrile rubber foam and closed cell, Nitrile Foam is a flexible thermal insulation. It is used in heat preservation, soft heat insulating and energy conversation materials that are backed by advanced technology.
It also help in condensation prevention and energy loss limitation where pipes and ducts, chillers and air conditioning equipment are required. Excellently reduces heat flow on hot systems, duct work, large piping, tanks and fittings.
These products help in fulfilling the insulation requirements in various fields such as the automobile, construction industry, air conditioning & refrigeration industry, hospital industry, hotels, cold storage industry and pharmacy industry.
1) AC Unit Insulation (internal insulation of units, evaporators, etc)
2) Clean Room Applications.
3) Cold Storage Applications.
4) Duct Insulation
5) General Thermal Insulation
6) General Thermal Insulation (large diameter pipes, tanks, vessels, etc)
7) Raised Floor Insulation
8) Under deck Insulation. Transport segment AC Units, Chilled Water
1) Very high diffusion resistance and no cladding required if installed inside.
2) Superior thermal insulation properties over other open or closed cell insulation material.
3) Outstanding compression strength due to closed cell structure.
4) Fast and easy to install with no special tools.
5) Durable, flexible and easy to handle.
6) Contains no chlorinated or dangerous substance.
7) Completely closed cell elastomeric nitrile insulation.
8) Class 1 fire safety as per BS 476 part 7.
- Contact Details
- NATARAJ INSULATION